Staff Development Day
Staff Development Day is a day dedicated to celebrating the professional development of Oklahoma State University staff. Each year, speakers provide staff with a different opportunity to be inspired in their careers and time here at OSU, and also in their personal lives. SDD is also a time to recognize the hard work of OSU staff with the presentation of the Distinguished Service Awards.
Staff Development Day 2017: February 22, 2017
- Free to all staff (OSU-Stillwater only)
- Must register to attend
- Choose morning or afternoon session
- Lunch provided with registration at 12 p.m.
- Register by February 19
Morning Session: 10-11:45 a.m.
Distinguished Service Awards: 12 p.m.
Afternoon Session: 1-2:45 p.m.
ConocoPhillips OSU Alumni Center
Stillwater, OK 74078
Registration will be through the talent.okstate.edu portal. Registration will close two days prior to the event.
- Go to talent.okstate.edu
- Log-in using your O-Key email address and password
- Navigate to the search bar on the right and search for "Staff Development Day 2017"
- Select "Staff Development Day 2017-Living The Dream"
- Scroll down to view sessions and select "Request" next to your chosen session
- An email will be sent once your request has been processed
Keynote speaker, Rhett Laubach, will present "Living the Dream." This program is designed to enhance understanding of how to give your best at work and at home, including rejuvenating relationships, creating conversations and making the most of moments that matter.
Distinguished Service Awards
The Distinguished Service Awards ceremony will take place at 12 p.m. during Staff Development Day. For more information on the Distinguished Service Awards, please visit the Staff Awards page.